Post updated: Jan 2019
(Inside of restaurant)
Basic Explanation of the restaurant
Explain menu: You can create your own poké bowl, poké burrito, or poké salad. There is a station where you can
- Choose a protein such as chicken, shrimp, ahi tuna, tofu, salmon, albacore tuna, and scallops
- Choose Mix ins which are kale, shiso, cilantro, cucumber, diced mango, edamame, jalapeno, hijiki seaweed, ogo seaweed, orange slice, sweet
- Choose a flavor pokeworks classic, umami shoyu, ponzu fresh, sriracha aioli, wasabi aioli, spice ginger, sweet chili gochujang, and salt.
- Add toppings such as avocado, masago, green onion, surimi salad, pickled ginger and wasabi, seaweed salad, sesame seeds, spicy furikake, and wasabi tobiko.
- Choose Crunch garlic crisps, lotus chips, macadamia nuts, onion crisps, nori, toasted rice puffs, and wonton crisps.
- Last but not least grab a beverage from fountain soda, water, and homemade delicious teas.
Where: 25 W. Mitchell Hammock Rd. #1371 Oviedo, FL, 32765
Hours: Mon – Sun 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Type of food: Hawaiian
When: Established in 2015
My Personal Review
What I Got:
I got a burrito which is like a big sushi roll (seaweed wrapped on the outside and stick rice on the inside) then I got chicken, mangoes, sweet onions, kale, pokeworks classic sauce, sweet onions, and lotus chips with a side of their delicious sweet tea.
Liked: I like the interior of the store it was very clean and modern with white walls, and wood all around the shop. Customer services was friendly and informative and was very helpful with helping you explore the menu. I haven’t tried the bowl yet but the burrito is excellent and very different taste than what I usually eat on a day to day basis. Also all the ingredients are fresh and you can really taste the freshness in the ingredients.
Disliked: I can’t say i dislike too much, but it would be interesting if they created more side such as fries, or chips or something? All they have for sides is soup, salad or what is listed above.
How many times have you been:
3 times (jan 2019)
Would I go back?: Yes, I will definitely go back and would add it to my rotation of places that I casually eat at.
Links to get more personal with “When Stars Misguide Us”!
- Website = Blog, Music, and Videos
- Youtube = Original Music and Videos.
- Stars Misguide Spotify = Original Music.
- WSMU Spotify = Over 600 playlist I created
- Instagram = @starsmisguide (If you want to get to know me more)
Contact me: email@example.com