This month I read the book “Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl”. This book was truly a great read. It is set in a concentration camp and the writer is a psychologist who suffered in the world war 2 concentration camp. It has a powerful message and beautiful quotes.
Here are some that I have found:
– Pg77 – we needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life— daily and hourly.
– Pg82- quote “ what you have experienced, no power on earth can take from you “
– Pg66 – Fundamentally, therefore, any man, can, even under such circumstances, decide what shall become of him – mentally and spiritually. He main retain his human dignity even in a concentration camp.
I don’t want to give away anymore of the book, but all I can say is that it is a short read that will open up your mind, soul, and heart.
Links to get more personal with “When Stars Misguide Us”!
- Website This is the website that you are on right now.
- Youtube This is where you can find my Original Music and Videos.
- Stars Misguide Spotify This is where you can find my Original Music.
- WSMU Spotify This is where you can find over 600 playlist I created.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org