This might seem odd or maybe it even doesn’t make sense, but it’s how I actually feel. I enjoy college and like going to class and learning. The main reason why I am in college is because I love being on campus and being around people that are learning new things. I truly love education. I am not going to college for money, or to say that I went, or for a career, and whenever I tell people this they look at me like I am either crazy or stupid, or that I am wasting my time. I am not sure if they are right or not, but I can not change my mind. Over the years I have analyzed my self over and over again on why am I going to college and the truth is always because I love learning. Now I do not depend on college to educate me. I educate myself every single day from reading books, articles, documentaries, conversations, etc. I love the concept of learning.
Links to get more personal with “When Stars Misguide Us”!
- Website = Blog, Music, and Videos
- Youtube = Original Music and Videos.
- Stars Misguide Spotify = Original Music.
- WSMU Spotify = Over 600 playlist I created
- Instagram = @starsmisguide (If you want to get to know me more)
- Rediscovering Disney = Disney Instagram
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org