Today is my birthday and I turned 24. Next year I will live for a quarter of life.. I feel as if I am getting older quickly. I feel positive in my life at the moment, and I am not sure what the future holds. I am very proud of my family and my girlfriend, and the love they have for me and all my pets. I appreciate the ones that love me. Without them I wouldn’t feel so complete inside. Also I release an album called “Meet Me at Twilight” which is me playing acoustic guitar, mandolin, and ukulele. This album is the most personal songs I have ever created, and I truly love each song, and I am very proud of them. I am thankful for love, my family, music, and my health. I hope that I am doing all can to be all I can…
Links to get more personal with “When Stars Misguide Us”!
- Website = Blog, Music, and Videos
- Youtube = Original Music and Videos.
- Stars Misguide Spotify = Original Music.
- WSMU Spotify = Over 600 playlist I created
- Instagram = @starsmisguide (If you want to get to know me more)
- Rediscovering Disney = Disney Instagram
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org