As the year is beginning to end I begin to reflect back on all the moments I have experienced this year. I love log tracking everything from the movies I watch, how many workouts I put in, amount of runs I ran, and so on. It brings me great satisfaction at the end of every year to look back at all the different categories that I kept updated. For example this year I read 47 books (thanks to the help of audiobooks).
I am not sure why I love tracking all the things I do. One reason would be because to me it feels like I am keeping a mini history book of myself. With written journals, pictures, written songs, instrumentals I created, all of these different things updated throughout the year feels like a history book of my life. I know this sounds like I am full of myself or that I think that I am as interesting, or important as the people who are actually apart of great history, but I don’t think that I am a historical person, or that my life is so interesting. Log tracking and making myself believe that I am journaling my life as a whole, or as if I am in my own documentary brings me contentment. This idea of creating my life like someone is documenting me makes me want to do better for myself and experience as much as I can.
Here is a list of ideas for anyone who is a little bit interested in journaling there life for the new year! (Also I keep track of these things either on an app or on google keeps). Now I enjoy logging all these categories throughout the year, but if you think that this a lot and isn’t worth it, I understand! But maybe there is at least one category that you might want to log track to keep you focused and accomplish the things that you want to achieve.
- The runs I run! (Nike Run Club App)
- Workouts (Strong App)
- Kayaking (Paddle Logger)
- Art/Paintings I like (Daily Art App and then write the names onto google keeps)
- Podcasts I enjoyed (Write onto google keeps)
- Financial Income/Outcome (Money Manager App)
- Different savings accounts (Expense App)
- Photos (ICloud)
- Videos (Extra storage USB)
- Books I read (Goodreads)
- List of Goals (google keeps)
- Things I want to do (google keeps)
- Places I went/want to go (google keeps)
- Blog stats (google keeps)
- Things I want/need (google keeps)
- Bucket list (google keeps)
- Movies I watched (google keeps)
- Tv shows I watched (google keeps)
- Exercise activities (google keeps)
- Financial goals (google keeps)
- UFC matches I watched (google keeps)
- Art that I created (google keeps)
- Music I created (Itunes, and google keeps)
- What to buy people and what they like (google keeps)
- College course taken (google keeps)
- Concerts I been to (google keeps)
- Anime I watched (google keeps)
- Subjects I learned on my own (google keeps)
- Restaurants I went to (Todine App)
Links to get more personal with “When Stars Misguide Us”!
- Website = Blog, Music, and Videos
- Youtube = Original Music and Videos.
- Stars Misguide Spotify = Original Music.
- WSMU Spotify = Over 600 playlist I created
- Instagram = @starsmisguide (If you want to get to know me more)
- Rediscovering Disney = Disney Instagram
Contact me: email@example.com